- Zero Degradation - most renewables lose 1-2% in output per year. This adds up over the lifetime of the installation.
- Portable - if you decide you wish to repurpose the land, no problem. We can re-install elsewhere with ease.
- Robust - The JouleBox® can withstand; Category 5 hurricanes, earthquakes up to 9.4, electromagnetic pulses and lightning, offering reliable power no matter what the circumstances. Additionally, the JouleBox® is not affected by extreme heat or cold because everything is housed inside a climate controlled, weatherproof SCIP building.
- Simple - No fuel required to be used, stored or burned.
- Low Maintenance - Each unit only needs to be serviced 1 week every 2-3 years, and the output can be increased by 25% in parallel units to compensate, meaning there never needs to be any downtime.
- Rapid Installation - It takes one-third of the time to install the JouleBox® solution versus Wind, Solar, and none of the planning dramas that are associated with the majority of power sources. It’s a quick decision, and an even quicker implementation.
- Peace of Mind - Manufactured, Operated, Maintained and Monitored by Eco-Gen