Understanding The Technology
Patented and Patent Pending Technologies have been combined to generate clean, green, renewable electricity 24/7/365.
- Solar Panels are used to qualify for Incentives. Solar Panels can be replaced with natural Wind Turbines if wind incentives are preferred. Neither are needed for exports that do not have government incentives.
- Lithium Ion Battery Brick with patented Serial and Parallel wiring to Charge and Discharge constantly are used to provide a reliable source of power to power our patented motors and induction coils. Because we operate the batteries at 100% charge we don’t use the 5,000 charge/discharge life cycle. Therefore, the batteries will have a useful life of 20.9 years.
- Ultra-high efficiency turbines used to turn the shaft that turns the synchronous AC generators. These turbines consume NO Carbon Fuels.
- The Power Torque Transfer Turbine transfers maximum Force with less energy which turn the generators.
- Patented Star Motor creates maximum horsepower using a gated flux with our permanent magnet, bifurcated stator that is able to redirect the back EMF for greater efficiency and reduced resistance. The N50 neodymium magnets are some of the strongest in the world and have a useful life of over 100 years.
- In the utility scale JouleBox® models we use steam turbines to increase efficiency. We generate the steam with the JouleBox® generated electricity using patent pending high frequency induction.
- High Efficiency Synchronous AC Generators are used in the JouleBox® for greater durability and reliability. We use electronic controllers to maximize efficiency and maintain a constant RPM.
- Power Q – controls the power quality output to sync with the grid and maintain proper harmonics. Each system is configured with the right voltage and Hz to connect to the grid without any power surges that could damage equipment.
- GPS monitoring. Each unit is licensed for a location and is continuously monitored so that all controls and software are tamper proof.
We have protected the Intellectual Property (IP) with layers of use patents, copyrights and other IP. The software is burned into the chips which eliminates the risk of reverse engineering. All units are GPS equipped with licensing agreements for installation at a specified location. Location modification is allowed under the licensing agreement with notification. Any attempts to tamper with the equipment will destroy the equipment and void any warranties.