The ECO-GEN JouleBox® Power Station is marketed through independent solar and electrical contractors in the United States.
Each JouleBox® Power Station unit in installed in the US with 3 solar panels so that it qualifies for the renewable energy incentives.
- 30% Investment Tax Credit (ITC) is available
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Sec. 179 1 year depreciation up to $500,000
- 5 Year MACRS
- Utility Rebates depending on local utility availability, regulations and restrictions.
- Net Metering (depending on local utility)
- Sale of Excess Generation (depending on local utility)
- Feed-in-Tariff (FiT) may be available depending on local utility availability,
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SREC) are traded in some state markets. One SREC equals 1000 kWh annually.
The JouleBox® Power Station generates:
- 60 kW 525,600 kWh annually 525.6 RECs
Visit srectrade.com to see historical prices.